Think of Primo as the "Google" of library resources. Primo is a one stop search portal that searches almost all of the library's databases and catalogs simultaneously, along with a small selection of vetted open-source eBooks and articles from trusted web sources. The results list will contain a wide variety of books, eBooks, videos, images, and articles from newspapers, magazines, and scholarly peer-reviewed journals. Websites are NOT included in Primo results.
Searches across all of the Library’s collections, including books, articles, and databases.
Searches the print collections, including books, journals, DVDs, CDs, purchased e-books and e-journals.
Searches across databases to retrieve journal articles, e-books, news articles and other online contents.
It is important to Sign into Primo at the top of the right hand corner to access all functionalities. Use your NetID to gain full access to resources and features. Signing into Primo enables you:
• Save and manage your own “e-Shelf”
• Add tags and write reviews to individual items
• Renew and reserve your loans
• Set your personal preferences
Remember to sign out of Primo after your session.
• Enter your search term(s) in the search box.
• Do not enter questions or sentences.
• Click on the Search button to begin your search.
• There is also an Advanced Search page option to the right of the Search button.